Monday, January 4, 2010

Month 5, Cycle Day 2

Right on cue, the spotting began on New Year's Day and stayed mild through Saturday night.

Sunday morning came and the floodgates opened.

So a call was made today since yesterday would have just been the service answering. We have an appointment on the 15th at Noon, and I will have a prescription to pick-up tonight.

I am starting to think I just won't be happy with anything until we are actually pregnant. When I said my cycle came without any drugs, A immediately mentioned that this was a good thing, right? He was looking for some optimism and me being positive about the whole thing.

My reaction? I told him I was a little torn. I mean, YAY! I had a cycle without drugs! And almost on time, too! But at the same time, BOO! I obviously must have ovulated at some point and we missed it. I took ovulation tests daily until the 19th and there was nothing. If the time from ovulation to cycle start is a standard 14 days, the we missed the window by 3 days.

But I am trying to stay relaxed and positive for this cycle. The Chlomid is being increased again, and if the scan shows that something has happened and we do what we need to then everything should be fine.

Besides, now that we have set a move date and are starting to prep it's bound to happen. Murphy's Law and all that.

As for resolutions so far:

We spent time with friends on New Year's Eve and again yesterday for a birthday party. No rushing, no running around, just taking it easy and enjoying it all. Which felt good.

There is a plan for saving money over the next 4 months, and as long as we stick to it we will be golden. We just have to really stick to it now that we have the date set. And I have told work about it all. More on that after I have met with the appropriate people about that.

I have not gone near the Wii Fit at all. Pure laziness, nothing else. So, the plan is to do that as soon as I get home and then make dinner. Time to get back into a healthy routine and move on.

Wish me luck with that last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment