Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quality Time and Fatigue

So now that the hard part (for now) is done, I am trying to continue doing what we have been doing: prepping for the move, eating healthy, and avoiding stress.

We've had an odd week so far, and last night I declared it time for us to spend together. We had dinner and then sat to play a game on the 360.

I lasted until 9. The yawning had started at 8. By 9 I was toast.

And I slept straight through until 7 this morning.

10 hours of sleep. I am sure I will be wanting more over the next few weeks, but that one surprised me this morning. I honestly expected to be up after 8 hours and unable to sleep again. But other than a trip to the restroom, I slept soundly.

I am following basic instructions: eating healthy, drinking 8 glasses of water at day, and also monitoring my blood sugar carefully. So far everything has been pretty good. I just need to keep it up!

The is one thing I need to confess:

I have this need to take another pregnancy test. I can't believe it's happened, and I just want to do it again to make sure.

So, if you see odd pictures of tests here to prove it's true, I apologize now.

And blame the fatigue on my minor insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment