Monday, December 7, 2009

I think I may need to forbid myself from Google...

This last weekend was a quiet one at home.

We spent the entire 2 days in the house, relaxing, playing video games, and watching TV. I am almost done with the latest from Stephen King, and as I read there was much zombie killing in the background.

Very peaceful. To the casual observer.

This last cycle was an odd one for me. I started spotting on Saturday, and continued to spot for the next 3 days. Then, on Tuesday, my period started. And on Thursday morning it was gone.

Meanwhile, my searches through the internet have provided me with SEVERAL sites that track the signs of pregnancy and what to look for if you may be pregnant.

Do you know how ridiculous it feels to find yourself wondering if your nipples seem darker than last week and hoping your husband doesn't walk in? Cause, while he might find the situation interesting, he will never understand what you are doing.

How about this need to pee? Or that little cramp? Or that strange smell that no one else seems to smell?

Oh! How about a burp that has an odd aftertaste and you wonder if it could possibly be morning sickness?

There are no real symptoms, but my head doesn't want to let go of what is supposed to be going on right now if my body would function properly. I keep finding myself thinking that this is supposed to be start of week 6, not the start of week 2.

Are you all tired of my griping yet? Cause I figure I may have 2-3 more days of bitter before it's back to crossing my fingers or crying because there was nothing.

So, I apologize to the readers who are wondering how someone so bitter could possible make a good parent. And I promise, if caught in any compromising positions during this period insanity I will share the story.

But no pictures. That would be a little too much, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. You're allowed to be frustrated. And you'll still make a fantastic parent.

    ReplyDelete