Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cycle Day 29

The only advantage to starting my period on the 1st of any month is knowing when I look at the calendar what day of the cycle it is.

Today is the 29th, so it's Cycle Day 29.

Now, if I were any normal ovulating woman, I would be a little anxious today. My period is technically late. I've had very very light cramping. The lightest spotting this morning, but nothing else. Add in the laziness (I prefer to call it being tired, thankyouverymuch), bouts of constipation (sorry, Internets. I am just being honest), food aversions, bloated tummy, and peeing frequency and most people would be running to pee on a stick.

But me?

I'm obviously not normal.

So I just attribute it to my "vacation" attitude about food over the last 12 days. Once I get us back on our diet things will calm down. That and I really should try out the Wii Fit Plus we picked up in September.... Definitely before I actually gain any weight back since we are about 3 weeks from the Endocrinologist appointment.

Today is another wonderful day of waiting. Watching and waiting. Hoping the spotting increases enough so I can start the next round. Praying to time it so I don't ruin my brother's birthday in January by becoming that sobbing mess after a failed scan.

On the up side:

We looked at the calendar and I think we have a target date in April. We are hoping to be on the road on April 22nd. It's a Thursday, and will line up with the PTO time I will have available and the time it will take to drive to VA and unload. Maybe even unpack a little.

So, here's to moving. And hoping my period comes before the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment