Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cycle Day 9

So, my truly unexpected cycle came and went with no real issue. It was actually lighter than last month, and other than some odd cramps the day it ended, life was normal.

I was even able to maintain the diet without dying of cravings!

Except for the lunch that consisted of nothing but tortilla chips. Something about the salt...

So, I officially began peeing on a stick as of yesterday morning. I am trying to track the ovulation predictor tests along with my temperature, and I am still playing with my microscope when I remember.

I know, I am horrible at this.

I am noting that with the diet and control of the whole diabetes thing I am sleeping all night long. No bathroom trips. And so my temperature this morning is actually stable.

As in the same everyday since my cycle started. No fluctuations.

It literally is a flat line.

So we will see what happens in the next 10 days. Last month, it said I ovulated on Cycle Day 18. I can say that my tests in the morning showed a faint line yesterday, and a slightly darker one today. It still doesn't indicate I ovulated, but it has me hopeful.

Especially because if it doesn't happen this month, next month I will be with a doctor who will be able to actually monitor things!

No comments:

Post a Comment