Friday, July 9, 2010

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...

We arrived in VA at the end of April.

On May 4th, we being the Star Wars fans we are, celebrated Star Wars Day. Why? Because "May the Fourth Be With You", that's why.

Our celebration consisted of watching the original trilogy of films, and quoting and laughing at everything as it played.

Internets, when I say I married the perfect man, I mean it. Our first "date" was to see Episode 3 together. We both loved the music, especially the fight music from the final battle between Obi Wan and Anakin.

I think our neighbors were worried about us and the continuous playing of that one song. That and my lightsaber....

So, anyway, back to this year.

We were getting ready to go to the DMV to have our license's updated. While playing on their site, I saw the option to get custom plates. Now, I've always considered doing this, but never did. And then I tried something...

It was perfect. And you know exactly what part of the movie we were watching when it hit me.

And it was available!

Now, guess what we did and what came in the mail today??



My beloved is out in the heat putting our new plates on the car.

And for the record, if you have no clue what this is in reference to, then go read this and watch Episode IV one more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment