Thursday, July 8, 2010

Better Late Than Never?

So, the day got away from me.

The Kindle is evil. Pure evil. The advantage of having an entire library available, and able to download books on a whim is just wrong.

I am so going to hell because of it.

I am currently about 25% of the way through The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. I tore through the other 2 books in the serious in under 48 hours, and cannot stop reading.

The agreement tonight is that I am not downloading anymore books until I have officially finished putting things away and moving things to the storage space.

It's going to be a long weekend.

Also, apparently, there is a heatwave going on. We wouldn't know as we don't leave the apartment for anything. Except the mail.

Sad, I know. But it's okay! We have a Kindle!

Of course, there is thunder and lightning outside right now. No clue where that came from.

Maybe we should try watching the news....

Here is today's microscope pic. I am headed out to try to record the lightning for my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment