Wednesday, June 30, 2010

10 Weeks Later

My sister pointed out to me that it has been 10 weeks since I left CA with A.

10 weeks.

The time has flown for the most part. I miss my family, especially when odd things remind me of them. I think mentally I have picked out gifts for Christmas for everyone based on their likes and things I have seen here that I know they would get a kick out of.

I haven't finished unpacking. The urge to nap seems to overpower the urge to be organized.

That and this deep need for Frosted Flakes. With lots of ice cold milk...

It will be another 11 months before I return. And then it will be to visit so I can watch my nieces graduate from high school.

In the meantime, I continue to play with my microscope/kaleidoscope each morning.



Today it made me think of playing Sim City and setting up all the roads. I don't know why, but I suddenly wanted to turn on the natural disaster setting to see what havoc I could wreck...

No comments:

Post a Comment