Thursday, March 29, 2012

Me Time

Do you ever have those days where you just can't remember if you took 2 minutes to breathe?

I actually have those days.  And I've found that the only way to relax and get back to things is to blow things up.

Worried yet?

I don't know when playing a video game became my go-to relaxation technique, but it is.  I'm not violent, I don't even kill spiders, but when it's been one of those days, playing a Lego game on the 360, or maybe Star Wars the Old Republic, has become therapeutic.

And for the record, when James has given daddy a run for his money, daddy jumps into Mass Effect 3 and defends planet Earth during nap time to regain his focus.

I guess it's just a way to step away from it all and not have to think too much.

How do you put yourself first?  How does taking time for yourself make you happier?

That's the question this week over at BlogHer and you should go and join the conversation with me.  Everyone has a different way to handle things, and it's interesting to see some of the ways people find to focus on themselves and the effect that time can make for their own well-being.

Also, take a moment to share a moment here and be entered to win a Kindle Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment