Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Almost Full Circle

Today is the first day of Spring.  It also happens to be my mom's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

I realized when scrolling through a feed today that James is a Spring baby.  He was born in the last week of May, but it's still Spring at that time.  He has experienced his first Summer, Winter, Fall over the last almost 10 months.

And now this is his second Spring.

He is this interesting little person, who has sprouted 4 teeth suddenly and without warning, who loves his trucks, lets me put sunglasses on his face and take pictures while he grins.

His appetite is up, he only wants 1 nap a day, and he is trying to stand up on his own.

There is a big part of me that is loving this new personality and way of doing things.

But a little piece of me can't believe he is getting so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment