Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The One Where I Wonder Where They Were Hiding Before

So the ultrasound was done.

For the record: female ultrasound tech is very gentle with the internal scan. External scan, not so much. The advantage to it being a female tech is not having to have some strange woman in the corner supervising.

My normal OB/GYN is off today, so I realized that I needed to go and ask about the scan results. Which I did.

And after 30 minutes of reading People magazine from January and February of this year I was pulled into a room and given my injection.

Internets, I have 2 follicles sitting together in 1 ovary. And possibly a third one, though smaller, on the other side.

While this should improve our odds, and I really am genuinely happy, I keep thinking: where the hell have they been hiding?

Seriously.

We are scheduled for the IUI tomorrow at noon. This will be a first for both of us, and I will be sharing details on the experience.

The only thing that could possibly go wrong would be a speeding ticket on the way to the doctor's office.....

No comments:

Post a Comment