Friday, November 13, 2009

Trying to Stay in the Now

My alarm literally went off just minutes ago. A reminder:

Follicle scan in 24 hours.

So far, negative ovulation tests. Not surprising, but I still feel anxious. And I still hate that empty circle staring back at me.

We have a full evening planned tonight. I don't want to think about it or stress at all. I want to be able to just go with the flow and be prepared to come home and deal with another month of nothing.

But it's just so hard to not think about it.

Yesterday, work sent out the 2010 Holiday Schedule. We get Christmas Eve off, and also the 27th. Then for New Year's, we get the Eve off and then the Monday after, the 3rd. So if I take the 3 business days of between holidays, I literally end up with 11 days of no work.

I told A and pointed out that it will be our first Christmas in VA, and with a new baby it would be so great to take that time off.

He smiled.


Please oh please, let there be a follicle tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment