Wednesday, November 11, 2009

An Attempt At Taking Control

The normal monthly routine has been:

Call doctor on Cycle Day 1
Start Clomid on Cycle Day 3
Stop Clomid after taking last pill on Cycle Day 7
Follicle Scan on Cycle Day 13
Baskin Robbins for dinner on Cycle Day 13
Ovulation tests every morning for the next 7 days
Begin Progesterone

Rinse and repeat....

This month I am trying to get ahead of the game. I am picking up the ovulation kits tonight to start tomorrow. My gut tells me I should be monitoring it a little more closely.

I am going to listen to that instinct.

While I am trying to be realistic for this Saturday's appointment, there is a little more hopefulness this time that I know will lead to tears come more bad news.

This time, though, I have a plan for the crying:

My mom is coming over Saturday afternoon to watch PS: I Love You and Up! with me. A little company and a good cry will fix anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment