Monday, August 9, 2010

Cylce Day 15

Yesterday, A and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. We spent the day together, relaxing, playing games, and watching movies.

We really were meant to be together.

Today I completed my weigh in with the Wii Fit Plus program. Total weight loss since July 14th is 15 lbs. I went from 297.9 to 282.9 in 3 weeks of dieting. I still need to ramp up the exercise this week.

And this weekend will be a true test of my new eating habits.

The plan is to go away for 2 nights to Richmond, and that means eating out and keeping track someplace other than home.

Believe it or not, that is the most stressful thing going on right now!

Well, that and trying to decide when to actually take the progesterone. I don't expect my cycle to be normal, but I don't want to rush into another one just to do it.

Decisions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment