Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Step 2: The Truck Rental

Well, I've officially booked our moving truck. We will be picking it up on April 20th, giving A and his dad and grandad 2 days to load it securely before we hit the road.

I did some comparison shopping online, and we are going with a Ryder truck.

Now we just need a place to unpack at!

The hunt will begin soon on that. I am hoping to have something nailed down in March. If it works, we'll technically be tennants as of April 15th, giving his family time to take some of the furniture they are holding for us and leaving it there.

Though, even if that doesn't work, we'll have the moving van for a week and plenty of time to move things.

Today is officially the beginning of my ovulation testing for anyone keeping score. My cycles for the last 3 months have been 30 days, 34 days, and 31 days in length. Even with that knowledge, I am testing about 4 days earlier than expected just in the hopes that we catch something in the next 2 weeks.

The only thing that might get in the way is A's back. Because he did something to it this weekend. And now he is in some pain.

Though, and I apologize for the TMI moment, he has assured me that he will do whatever it takes to get things where they need to be to make things happen.

What a team player!

No comments:

Post a Comment