Friday, August 28, 2009

Well, bully for her!

I think I've mentioned before I work in customer service. I have been working in call centers to help with HR, payroll, and other gripes and complaints for over 17 years now.

God I am old.

Every company I have ever worked for has always made it a point to say put the customer first. Have they all followed this mantra of theirs? Honestly, to the best of their abilities. But never have I worked where someone had to escalate issues so high as to gain notoriety of any kind. Not even when it comes to dealing with their medical bills.

Which is why the post I was working on for today has to wait. There will be writing this weekend, mainly to catch up and share on things. But today, if any of you haven't heard the story online somewhere about the problems that my favorite blogger has had with an appliance....well, go read this.

I have read her site from beginning to end, cried over her struggles and laughed at her wonderful humor. I even went to meet her at a book signing when she was in the Bay Area and thanked her for giving me some insight into the mind of my husband.

And today I left my first comment on her site because she really is my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment