Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our Version of Juggling

In between the cleaner diet and exercise, both A and I have made sure to maintain our follow-up visits with various providers. We've managed to arrange things to try and coincide as closely as possible, avoiding the drive back and forth from home to physician as much as possible.

And next Tuesday will be the true test of my planning skills.

We each have 2 appointments that morning. I get to go back to Podiatry and Endocrinology. He returns to Neurology and General Medicine. All on the same day.

Same morning, to be more precise.

I think none of the appointments overlap, so we'll be spending 3 hours in the building, and altogether roughly half that time will be with actual physicians. The rest will be spent waiting for the next person to be seen.

Now I am waiting for confirmation if blood work is needed. Neither of our primary doctors provided us with lab slips, so if we need to do that it will be early tomorrow.

I just keep thinking about having a baby and remind myself this is all going to be past us once we get there.

If we could just get there already.....

No comments:

Post a Comment