Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to Day 10

Before I go any further I need someone to explain something to me.

Why would anyone do a 2 minute "long" run at the end of an exercise/workout program, with no real walking, as a cool down?? EA Active is seriously set on this, and my exercise routine always ends with 1 of these.

Isn't the cool down meant to, oh, I don't know, COOL YOU DOWN?

Anywho...

The Wii Fit program is saying I gained almost 2 lbs in the last 10 days. I wish I could believe that this was due to muscle being built, but considering my size I was hoping to see fat go first.

I think over the next week I will be adding back in the Wii Fit in the evenings. The Step Aerobics on there gets me moving, and I was having good results there. Hopefully adding more exercise will work to my advantage...

According to the tests I took at home, my body never ovulated this month. Which is no big surprise, but it is sad. If my cycle were on track I would be expecting a monthly visitor this Friday. As it is, if something happens I plan to call the OB/GYN and leave a message. That and write a letter demanding a refund from the people who make those damn tests.

I did really hope that I'd find myself pregnant this month. I think I may have even wanted more than I realized as it's apparently affecting my dreams.

Now, women will say that they knew they were pregnant because they started dreaming about babies. Apparently this is a common phenomenon, and of course one that I am bound to mess up again...

Cause I keep dreaming we are getting a puppy.

A beagle to be exact.

Seriously. My issues have issues.

1 comment: