Thursday, February 19, 2009

Now that I'm all current...

Yes, my turtle was waiting for me in the hotel room on Friday night. He even had rearranged the furniture so that when I opened the door the first thing I saw was this grin:



We had an amazing weekend together. There was even talk of staying an extra night and not coming home until Monday afternoon. But in the end that idea was scrapped.

And looking back I am so glad it was.

My wonderful husband managed to catch something and from Sunday night until some time yesterday afternoon was having no luck in keeping anything in his stomach.

Kinda put a whole damper on the baby-making, but I was at home for a couple of extra days and able to take care of him. And he isn't a bad sick person, so it made it easier to want to just cuddle and nap.

Now I'm finally caught up with work, life, and can return to a somewhat normal schedule....

No comments:

Post a Comment