Monday, March 25, 2013

You're Killing Me, Phil!

With Easter coming up I have been itching for the promise of Spring.

I have shorts, t-shirts, and my Birkenstocks waiting.  James has new outfits, and for Easter I have been told he is getting sandals with Spider-Man.

Last week's trip to DC was wonderful because I was able to enjoy the capital without having to wear a heavy jacket.

Then on Friday the weather reports changed.

Saturday we did our grocery shopping and I announced that it could snow or sleet or hail for all I cared.  We were stocked and ready to go.

Sunday at 11am it started.

 
 
It just kept snowing.  By 2pm we knew that we'd made the right move in doing our shopping on Saturday.
 


This morning I took this one from my office/guest room.

 
 
The groundhog lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment