Friday, March 15, 2013

I Haven't Been Dressed This Early In Years

Today there are a couple of milestones for me.

My MIL and I are taking a day trip with the local rec center to Washington, DC.  It will be my first trip to our nation's capitol, so I'm excited.  The camera is loaded, so hopefully there are pics to share.

The second part of this is the major one.

Today will be the first day that James and I are apart.  Ever.

He's still sleeping.  I leave in about 20 minutes.  And depending on his day, I may not see him before bedtime.

It's interesting to be here and thinking about not spending a day with him. 

And what he will do to his daddy.

The only bright side to this is that he ate like a horse yesterday and I won't see any of those diapers.

Happy belated birthday present to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment