Monday, March 23, 2009

This week I am traveling for work. It's the first time I have flown in almost 3 years.

And the first time I am apart from Andrew since he moved here in August of 2005.

It's odd to be saying goodbye to him at the airport. Even odder to be traveling without him. At lease I know he is home waiting, and thanks to the internet we can chat at any time during the day. Well, once he wakes up that is.

I remembered to have my camera with me on the plane and managed to take a few shots from the window. It's amazing how quiet and calm the world looks at 10,000 feet. Of course I sat on the wrong side of the plane to catch an amazing sunset from the air, but I will have time for that on the return trip and also on the 2 other trips we have planned this year.

On another random note, I did schedule an appointment with an OB/GYN who deals with fertility. The first available date is the 13th of April, and that seems to be too far away for me. The only positive thing out of all this has been that A has been amazing. He didn't realize he was making me feel so good by picking out baby names when we went out on Thursday. He is making lists and choosing names and all I can do is sit there and smile.

I love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment