Friday, December 21, 2012

Twas the Friday Before Christmas....

And the world hasn't come to an end.

I guess we should pay some bills then.....

You know what the greatest thing about being on a tight budget is?

The amount of presents to wrap is limited.  I've done the shopping, things are under the tree, and there isn't anything else coming that I have to worry about wrapping.

I've also completed all grocery shopping, so we won't have to leave the apartment for a story until the 27th.

See that?  I avoid the extra crazy!

Well, if you don't count the family gathering tomorrow night.  But that's a different type of crazy.

It's also my last day of work for 2012.  Thanks to the way the holidays lined up, I don't work again until January 2nd.

I foresee a lot of naps in my future.

Now, if it would only snow a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment