Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Amazing Where Life Takes You

I am currently in the middle of my 3rd reading of The First Husband by Laura Dave and I am so loving it again.

The story itself is sweet, and the writing was bright and funny.  You laugh and cry and feel for the main charachter.  For me personally, the question about what could have been is something that I have thought of, but the decisions I have made I would not have changed.  Especially these days.

So, go, read!  Enjoy! And join the conversation with the BlogHer Book Club this month.  If you haven't been there before, I really do recommend take a look at the reading list and joining the different conversations.  I have found it to be amazing to read the different thoughts and opinions, and also see that my thoughts and experiences are not too different from other people.

Are you still here?  Really, go click on the link and then find a copy of this book to enjoy!

This is a sponsored review for the BlogHer Book Club. While compensation will be forthcoming for taking the time to write about the book, the opinions stated are all mine and mine alone.

1 comment: