Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spoiled

I will be the first to admit that I am spoiled.

I never missed a shower after James was born.  He slept so well that I was never exhausted.  He's always eaten well and has had no reactions to any of his immunizations.  Not even surgery last October slowed him down.

It appears that A has a job starting in 11 days.  We still aren't sure on schedule or what days he may be working.  Right now the focus has been on him obtaining a job where he doesn't have to deal with retail work or customers all day long.

There is also the knowledge that if he isn't happy that he doesn't have to stay there.  We are okay enough that there is no pressure to work at a job he cannot be happy at.  There was too much anxiety for both of us when he last worked, and it was a relief when he quit.

But as of the 23rd I will be the SAHM/WAHM full time.

I'm still trying to decide how I am going to juggle both jobs at the same time.  I have a feeling I will be up early each day to shower and down early to be ready to do it all the next day.

Believe me, it's a little scary.  But I think we'll be okay.  That I can do this, be there for my son and also work for my company all day and keep up with projects.

Things are about to get a little more interesting at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment