Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Difference

Me:  I am not getting sick....I am not getting sick....I am not getting sick.....

Him:  I think you're kidding yourself.  I heard you coughing this morning.

Me:  But I am not getting sick.

James:  Grrrrrrrr  *giggle*

Me:  And the difference is I CAN'T get sick.  Cause if I get sick then this household will go straight to hell, so I am not getting sick.....

Him:  *coughcoughcough*  *pulls blanket tighter around himself on the couch*

Me:  See what I mean?


My husband may not complain at all when he is sick, and takes care of himself pretty well.

But he is pretty useless on the day to day stuff while ill, and I find myself having to kick start him to do things.

Like laundry.

Which he did today.

And will be doing more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment