Monday, April 5, 2010

Time Out!!

It's been a long couple of weeks.

No, we aren't pregnant. There were 4 days of sore nipples and light cramping that had us hoping. But in the end the spotting started and things just didn't happen.

Yes, I cried. But felt instantly better when A told me if I wanted to try again this month before leaving that he was all for it. But the timing sucks, so I told him we needed to move first. The plan is to get settled, find an OB/GYN and schedule my annual for this summer. Once that is set up, and the appointment done, I will talk to this new doctor about getting back to business. We are both willing to try the IUI a few more times, so at least we have a plan we are comfortable with.

There has been some changes with the family here, but that is on the list of things we do not discuss on a blog. Just think happy thoughts for us all, especially my brother, and I promise the same in turn for you and yours.

We leave in 16 days. Right after work on the 21st we will be hitting the road and moving on. I cannot tell you how anxious we are to get started on the drive and get to our new home.

So, for now it's time out for the doctor induced pregnancy. The new complex has a fitness room and places to walk. The plan is to get back on our diet, and once we do start walking and working out together. If I can lose some of this weight and get my mind in the right place, there is always the possibility we'll get things working naturally.

The packing is nearly done. It's scary how organized we are over this thing. It never works like this for either of us. But it's looking good...

So, I apologize for the scarceness of news. I spend my evenings going through cooking magazines to pull recipes I really want and then recycle the rest of the magazine. That and packing parts of the kitchen that I know we can do without.

Trust me, if anything changes you all will be the first to know! Well, after I call my mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment