Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dancing Through Life....

I'm literally move from 1 item on the calendar to the next these days.

Last Friday I was able to see Wicked with my eldest niece. We never really do anything alone, and it was nice to be able to talk and enjoy a show.

Sunday had me in the ultimate nerd paradise as the husband and I attended Star Wars in Concert. I have pics, and some background on why Star Wars will always be special to us as a couple, but that will be a separate post.

Today I am waiting for tomorrow.

Scan day.

I keep saying out loud that I am not expecting it to happen this month. Better in November, since August is really our month, so the baby would come then. So if there is nothing there it will be fine. It will be better that way.

But my heart is not buying in to this.

So tonight, it's pizza and snuggles, and tomorrow morning I get to face reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment