Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fluffy

When I'm not working, I scour the Internets for blogs. I click on links from regular readers I have bookmarked, and the ads on the sites from Blogher. Through them, I've found a steady group of infertile people who have gone through what we have, and many much more.

The most amazing thing is that so many of these women have found themselves pregnant this year. And there are a few that happen to be about as far along as I am.

And they have started posting belly pics.

The running joke at home is that I am too fluffy to have a baby belly right now. Just before Thanksgiving, both A's mom and grandmother asked if I was showing yet. He answered no while I shook my head and cursed the fluff.

There are still days when I can't believe I am pregnant. There is no feeling of movement yet, and with the fluff in the way I can't even stare in the mirror.

Do I feel a change?

Yes. Especially after the weight loss this last summer, where certain things, like underwear, was beginning to fit loosely. It's now back to a real fit, and even snug at the end of the day.

And let's face it: the end of the day is my favorite time.

I lay on the couch and can feel the top of my uterus. Yes, it's a combination of bladder and eating all day, but I love to lay down for about an hour before bed and just rest my hands on my belly.

Next appointment is tomorrow, and I am praying that the heartbeat is there to listen to. That would just be the best start to the weekend for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment