Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Colonel Is Content

We went for a quick visit today, and had a chance to speak with the Colonel about how things are going.

Then we did the lay down and pull down pants and underwear to bare my abdomen. After the last 2 attempts I wasn't as excited. I just was talking with them all, and then felt the jelly.

The Colonel gave the general talk about how it may not be heard yet, and suddenly stopped moving the Doppler.

And there it was. A strong steady beating. Sounding healthy and alive.

I looked right at A and said, "That's your baby!" And he grinned and laughed.

Everything is going like it should.

Yes, I have more days than not that I wake up and wonder if that will be the day that the rug is yanked out from under us.

But with each appointment, I realize the baby is really there. And is doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment