Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giving Thanks (Part II)

To my family, both those related by blood and those I have added by choice, I thank you. You have been a source of joy and support that the years may not have been the same without. Especially to D and Em and Ning, who have always taken such good care of me when I didn't know I needed it.

I am most thankful for my life. I have almost everything I could need, and it feels good to know we have a roof over our heads and food on the table. A lot of people can't say that, and I always remember that when we hit the tight spot each month as rent clears.

I know this post is overdue, and there will be an explanation tomorrow. Right now, I am wanting to finish the weekend and relax 1 more day before returning to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment