Friday, November 20, 2009

And now a break....

Last year, I worked 11 hour days for the 3 business days leading to Thanksgiving while my co-worker was out.

This year, I am off. Well, technically I will be working for 2 hours each morning to cover our opening shift. It means being up and answering calls at 6am, but then I have the day to myself.

The upside: time with Andrew to prep for the Holiday and time with my family

The downside: more time to sit and wonder if that bit of gas was my uterus expanding

In speaking to my cousin, I have decided that I am going to ask him to hide the home pregnancy tests we have at home. I am itching to just do it, but don't want to jump the gun.

Next week, I will be back to post. And I plan to share the things I am thankful for in this crazy mixed up life.

Right now, all my brain can function on is how many hours I have to stay at my desk...

1 comment: