Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cycle 3: Day 1

Well, the call has been made. Today is officially logged as Day 1.

Chlomid is being increased and the prescription picked up tonight or tomorrow. Depends on my mood. The taking of the drug will commence on Thursday, Day 3, and should end next Monday, Day 7.

The scan is scheduled for the 14th.

Friday the 13th would have been more appropriate if you ask me.

I'm going in to this month being positive and optimistic. While pregnancy is still at the top of the list for this year, right now I am seriously content with the time I am getting with A at home.

For the record: I have not loaded the dishwasher in almost 2 weeks. And my laundry is all clean. His staying home is really making my weekends restful. Which when pregnant will only help more.

Now, if only I could remember to put the laundry away instead of leaving it folded in the basket. On the dining room table. Which used to be the habit of his that made me nutty. And now he is the one who makes the comments to me...

What an odd reversal of roles......

No comments:

Post a Comment