Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'd Almost Forgotten....

I woke up yesterday in a mood.

And I mean a MOOD.

There was no reason for it.  Nothing was too horribly wrong.  I could have used more sleep, but that's about par for Monday morning.

Then I came out to eat breakfast and take my morning pills.

Since I am not breastfeeding, I've been taken off the daytime insulin routine and placed back on Metformin.  Two pills a day and life is normal.

Along with the morning dosage I take another pill.  One that will allow us to return to another regular activity without worries of providing our son with a sibling in the near future.

One that I started earlier in July.

One that I realized I was now in the third week of taking.

So, on top of this missing my tiny little baby being inside me, I am now dealing with the beginning of a monthly cycle.  Something that I haven't really had to deal with, as far as being pill induced, for over 2 1/2 years.

Oh, this is going to be a fun week for everyone. 

I'm thinking of heading to the store later for some chocolate....

No comments:

Post a Comment