Friday, August 5, 2011

7 Hours After That Last Post....

The baby has been napping on the couch during the day.  It's convenient for everyone involved, and since he doesn't want to roll over there has been no danger of accidents.

Yesterday, I had finished lunch when I heard him starting to stir.  He was talking, so I peeked and there he was.  On his tummy, facing the back of the couch, talking to his stuffed Pluto. 

Since he wasn't fussing, and was entertaining himself, I left him alone and came back to work.

When the fussing began 10 minutes later, I stood up and took the 3 steps to where I could see him on the couch.

To find him on his back, looking up at the Pluto he was now laying against.

My husband's reaction was a cross between "That's my boy!" and "Oh crap! He's mobile!"

Things are only bound to get more interesting from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment