Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ginormous

I am officially itching for this baby to drop.  Mainly so I can breathe normally and not feel this big.

My weight has me back at what was my heaviest ever.  There will be some loss with the birth, and then with the breastfeeding, but I know in the end it will be me who has to get back to exercising and eating carefully in order to get back to where I managed to be.

The thing that is still oddest to me is the difference in the way my weight is affecting me now.  I am not this big fluffy person, I actually am a solid mass that will take things down with me if I'm not careful.  Not to mention that this is like my own personal space alarm system where if anyone gets too close they are bumped back. 

Last week, after learning baby's weight estimate at this point, we were getting ready to go out to another appointment.  I filled my water bottle to take along, and we headed out to the car.  Half way down the hill, A asked where the water was and I had to admit it was sitting on the counter next to the fridge where I had set it after filling.

He laughed and shook his head.

I told him that if I was going to be as big as an elephant the least that I could get for it was an elephant's memory because these days I forget everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment