Monday, May 9, 2011

The Day After

This is going to sound weird, but I laid low yesterday.  Covert style.

I received 3 text messages wishing me a Happy Mother's Day.  There was a friend who found me on FaceBook and wished me the same.  I think another posted on my wall.  But I kept quiet.

We are so close to the end of this.  I feel him kicking throughout the day, and it still makes me smile as I wince at the strength of it.

But I can't shake the feeling that anything could go wrong now.  It could all be ripped out right from under us, and so I hid yesterday and enjoyed a quiet day of kicks.  And my husband telling me about a hundred times that everything is okay and to enjoy my Mother's Day.

Next year, when he's almost 1 and making messes, it will be easier.

Right now, I hold my breath for the next BPP and exam.  Another sign he is doing fine, and still getting ready for his grand entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment