Friday, January 28, 2011

The Clothing Dilemma

While I swear that I am not showing, my body is changing.

My only pair of comfortable jeans are still okay, but it will soon be necessary to do something about it.

And if you don't want to know that much about me and my clothing selections at home, you should stop now.

See, I work from home. I shower daily, but I spend my days in pajamas. Roughly two weeks ago, I had to stop with anything other than a nightgown and sports bra. I bundle up with a large loose sweatshirt and my Chewbacca slippers, and after that I am comfortable and don't feel like I am bound.

The biggest issue, to be completely honest, is underwear.

So, next week we will be looking at finding something that will fit other than the one pair that is still loose enough so A doesn't have to do laundry multiple times if we are going out more than once a week.

Today I found a paid of maternity leggings on sale online, and they have now been ordered. My normal wardrobe for work once consisted of loose sweaters, so those will be used. Along with being able to layer the leggings under a skirt or even a dress, I think I may have made the smartest purchase today.

Less than 18 weeks left to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment