Sunday, January 24, 2010

An Important Question

When I say that my current job was a godsend to me, I really don't mean to exaggerate.

My last job was great, don't get me wrong, but the commute was killing me. It was about 40 miles each way, and my shift started at 6am. So, I had to be up at 4:45, out the door by 5:20, and in the afternoons I would leave there at 3 pm and arrive home around 4.

One of my closest friends there had been approached by a "headhunter", and after discussing their needs, realized the job was near me. So he referred me as a candidate instead, and I've never looked back at the way things worked out.

When I had accepted the job, I explained to my friend that I owed him. All he wanted was 1 thing: he wanted to be godfather to my first born, complete with a pinky ring.

How could I say no to him?

So, here's the question for people reading......



Anyone know where I could find a good but inexpensive pinky ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment