Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ah, Hormones....

Since arriving at work today, my head has ached and I have the suspicion that people are not happy with me.

I am attributing both those problems to being on my 2nd day of Chlomid. 200mg a day is a big jump from the initial dose of 50mg they started me on.

I noticed last night that my patience was wearing thin. I attributed it to having worked 2 days in the actual office as opposed to at home. There is a HUGE difference, and I can honestly say I prefer being at home. Another day I will list the reasons why.

Today, though, is painfully different. While the throb in my skull is pretty mild so far, I am not looking forward to tonight.

My appetite is also down, which I consider a plus. I still eat, don't worry, but I took half of my plate at dinner last night and saved it for today. I just couldn't eat another bite.

We'll see how long that one lasts.

I am happy to report that the only time I felt 100% was while playing on the Wii Fit Plus games last night. Another 15 minutes of exercise was added to my total for the week, and I intend to do another 15-20 minutes today.

Oh, and I think the work thing and people not being happy with me is more attributed to my formal letter yesterday regarding the move. I've officially given them notice, and have a meeting next Wednesday to review everything.

And then 2 days later the foillicle scan.

This is gearing up to be a full month.....

No comments:

Post a Comment