Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cycle Day 11

Normally, by this point in the month, I'd be super anxious and staring at the calendar. Counting hours until the scan. Wondering how many follicles will be there. Hoping for at least one to show the meds are working.

This time I am almost half-tempted to cancel the scan.

There were no headaches after that 1 miserable day last week. I am still trying to eat better, exercise each day, and am down a couple of pounds already. I'm also making plans for a birthday party and the move. There is so much other stuff happening....

I'm not canceling the appointment. But I think this will be the last one. I don't want to wreck our time together for Valentines' Day with all this stuff, so this will be it for now.

Though, I know I say this and will then be wondering about it next month. I know me well enough to know I won't be able to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment