Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello New Year

I can't believe it's been another year. 

But here we start again.

Last January I weighed in at 289.5 pounds.  This morning it was 264.

So after the holidays, and with still no real exercise, total weight loss was 25.5 pounds gone.

Which, to be honest, is huge for me, and I've managed to pretty much maintain the loss without doing anything.  And this is the lightest I've been since high school, so another big yay for me.

Now it's time to step it up.  For real this time.

Why?

Because we want to take a family trip to Busch Gardens in late April and I want to ride some rides with my son.

The other goal is to be in the house, with new carpet in the living room, by March 1st.

Once that is done, the next project is the floors upstairs.  Then a redo of the dining room so it's not so dark.  I'll have to get pictures.

I'm so thankful that we made it through 2012, and cannot say enough how excited I am to see what 2013 has to bring us.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment