Monday, December 28, 2009

Now Back to Your Irregularly Scheduled Program

The holidays have come and gone, and we survived them here at home. I get the added luxury of working from home this week to cover our call group, and so I sit here and get time to think.

Which is not necessarily a good thing these days.

I am trying not to read too much into the creaks and groans and cramps my system is going through. Part of me is hoping that my period begins on its own at the end of this week.

Did anyone ever think they would want that? I remember when I dreaded the monthly visitor. At this point it would tell me I ovulated, even if there is no pregnancy. I'd still count it a win.

In the meantime, I am waiting for next Monday. If nothing has happened by then, then I will pee on the stick to confirm what isn't happening and call the doctor. I'm not sure where that will put us in terms of the next scan, but at this point my focus has to start to shift.

It's time to start looking at moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment