Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mutant And Proud!

Okay, not really.

But you have to admit that that is one catchy title on so many levels.

Today I turn 39.  So maybe it should have been "39 And Proud!".

I mean that is 1 less than 40.

I've never stressed about age for the most part.  During the trying to get pregnant phase it felt like there was a clock ticking.  But now it's just another year with James, so it's not as crazy as one would think.

Except for the gray hairs.  I see them and want to color my hair.  Which I think will be done as a present to me this year. 

I'm also thinking I want to be a red head for a little while.

We'll see if that happens.

This last year has been a roller coaster.  We filed bankruptcy, dealt with James' cleft palate surgery, and just recently moved to a bigger place.  The lease here is for 2 years, so there is knowing that we have stability for now.

I'm looking forward to this last year of my 30s and to see what 40 will bring.  Who knows, right?  Maybe we'll finally win the Lotto!

...

I can't stop thinking about the gray hairs.  Sorry.

Definitely a red head.  Not Emma Stone red, but red of some kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment