Thursday, May 17, 2012

What A Difference One Day Can Make

Okay, Internets: Another must read book recommendation from me is Where She Went by Gayle Foreman.

My husband clocks my interest in a book based on how long it takes me to read it, and if I bother to put it down when dinner time comes. In this books case, I read non stop for 3 hours and ended up ordering pizza.

Where She Went Takes place in the span of 1 day, while recounting years in flashbacks. The main character took a little getting used to for me, mainly because he seemed so broken. But once you find out why, and go through the journey with him, it is completely worth the journey.

This is a sequel to another book, If I Stay, which I have not read and do not believe you need to in order to get to the heart of the matter. But I will admit that that book is now on my list to read, if only to take in first hand the beginning of this amazing journey. So, take the leap and read this book.

Want more information? Then visit the BlogHer Book Club and join the conversation there!


This is a sponsored review for the BlogHer Book Club. While compensation will be forthcoming for taking the time to write about the book, the opinions stated are all mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment