Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Toys, Toys, and More Toys

Well, any fear that James wouldn't get plenty of things for Christmas went out the door.

He celebrated 4 times: with one side of the family the 24th, then with us Christmas morning, his great grandparents Christmas afternoon, and then my in-laws were here on the 26th with more.

Our living room has no more space for toys.  And he has a new wardrobe that should take him to his first birthday.

James also has proven that tearing open wrapping paper is something he is good at.

Did I mention he apparently let us know he needs more fiber in his diet too?


Still, the best part is that December 25th was also the day my little boy turned 7 months old.


I don't know where the time is going.  But I do know that I'm going to need a faster camera to keep with him pretty soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment