Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Checklist

With this being James' first Christmas, I wanted to make sure that certain things were done.

No, I didn't go overboard, but there were things I wanted to be able to look back at later and remember with him.

The tree is up, and there is a new ornament for baby's first Christmas now on it.

Holiday pictures were taken and framed.  Today, they will be hung up on the wall in the living room.

Once those are up, and the table cleared, I will be wrapping the 3 presents we bought for him and placing them under the tree.  Then I will be attempting a picture with him and them and the tree.  More to follow on that little project.

The best part?

Today I ordered our holiday cards.  With pictures of us all.

We can't afford to do more, but it's just enough for this year.  The three of us are happy and safe, and that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment