Thursday, March 31, 2011

Goodbye, March

I don't know where this week has gone.  Work actually picked up, we are packing for our move in 2 weeks, and meanwhile the kicking and movement inside me has gained momentum.  The books lie when they say you may feel less!!

Add to this visitors last week for a shower (my son is so spoiled already!) and I'm trying to get back to a "normal" routine for meals again.

This is what happens when hermits have contact with the outside world.

So, never fear, there will be more to my alphabet posts, and of course pictures of the cat if the sun comes back as he has taken to sunning himself when not peeping at the people walking by - which is a whole post on its own.

We have a little less than 9 weeks to go on this journey of ours if someone keeps to his schedule and it's coming fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment