Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Apparently Have No Shame

For those who have been reading a while, I had lost some weight prior to becoming pregnant. I'm still in the "obese" range, but I luckily have always felt comfortable in my own skin.

Part of the packaging includes an impressive bra size. Something that I was excited to say appeared to be shrinking last month. Something that has begun to reverse itself, making me happy I already have loose fitting bras to wear at this point.

To be honest, the difference is that they are fuller. Not bigger, but heavier and just feeling thick.

I honestly thought I was maybe noticing something that wasn't there, so I decided to ask my husband. He looked at me funny, so I told him to hold out his hands as I proceeded to remove my shirt and bra, and then dropped them into the palms of his hands.

Between laughs he agreed I was right and then asked what I wanted him to do next. It took me a moment to realize we were standing in the living room, with the cat watching, and that this wasn't normal behavior.

This is going to be a long pregnancy...

No comments:

Post a Comment