Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is that a light at the end of the tunnel?

It appears that 3 months does pay off: My Glucose A1c is at a 5.9

To get some perspective, it was above 8 when I was first diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, and in April was at about 6.6 when I first met with the OB/GYN about the PCOS. She told me then it needed to get down to at least a 6. And I met that goal.

With flying colors!!

So, now I get to go meet again with the Endocrinologist on Thursday. After we review my meds and levels she will give her opinion. If she agrees to move forward with things then I will get the prescription for Clomid and see if that works.

It still could be months before we see a positive result on a pregnancy test. But I left that appointment skipping, so happy to see that things are going right. I have a vacation this weekend with my bestest friend ever, and it will be so nice to have the extra positive energy from everything.

So, next stop: Endocrinology

1 comment: